Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Hittin' the road
 Login now/Join our community

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Mark Estep
posted
Well, after almost 2 years of spare-time renovation, our coach is finally ready. We are selling all our posessions and fulltiming in our Barth. The work picture is crap here anyway, so we are going to try going where our work is. If you are interested, I have posted some of the before and after pix on my website...
http://markestep.20fr.com
(Make sure you have a pop-up blocker running or it may drive you nuts.) We have an auction scheduled for the 17th of July and a few days later, we're history in this state!! I have enjoyed this website and benefited from the knowledge of all. I hope to drop by from time to time and say "Hey". I'll be busy getting last minute things together, but I'll still pop in from time to time, til we leave. Take care all....AND GET OUT THERE, WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!

------------------

Mark & LeAnna
1973 Barth 25 L
402 cid
P30 Chassis

Posts: 65 | Location: Traveling the USA | Member Since: 11-25-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Mark and LeAnna, Deb and I are dripping with envy. What great adventures lie ahead. I have always said that there is no picture window in the grandest of homes that is more stunning than a windshield.

You have done a masterfull job on the coach and it looks like home to me.

God bless you both and indeed, have pleasant journeys.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
M. & L. - Super job!!! I'm gonna try a few of your ideas myself. Congrats, good luck on your new endeavors, and God Bless.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mark, I really envy you BADLY. I hope to be right behind you as my situation is similar. I had been thinking of trying to hold on to my home but now I have decided to sell it too. Maybe in Late summer we can bump across each other somewhere out there? You have a beautiful new home and really all a person needs in life.
May the wind always be at yor back - good sailing - God Bless.

------------------

Posts: 34 | Location: Brandenburg, KY USA | Member Since: 02-15-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted Hide Post
M&L: Great Job on the Barth:Hope everything work out for YOU all:I go to Doc today and maybe will get O.K. to travel some.

------------------
Jay&Shelby 95 Regency 34ft. 300 hp.

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Hey Mark and Leann, congrats and good luck. I am also a heavy equipment operator and we just got on the road at the end of Jan. We left even though we didn't have much money at the time and spent the rest of the winter in the Lake Havasu area. A couple of times money was real tight ( like none ) but we got by until the rest of the money from our property showed up, ( a month late of course! ) and finally headed north about a week and a half ago. Got out of the heat, ( 108 the week before we left, 94 the day we left ) and are now in Bend Or. until the 17th. We have had frost, hail, cold and more rain than i have seen in the last 5 months! Even tho we have had a few problems and haven't traveled much yet we still love being out here and have all kinds of plans even tho the main plan that we live by is to have no plan. Maybe we will meet one day on the road or, god forbid i have to resort to it, on a jobsite someday!!!! remember that work is a four letter word! Anyway best wishes to you and may everything work out for you. Ed H

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
OOps, sorry about misspelling your name LeAnna.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Mark,
Your effort and I'm sure your wife's, show significantly in the exceptional work in your Barth. Thirty one years, a bit of hard work and you have a coach that is superior to many of the lower end coaches rolling off the assembly lines today.

I applaud your effort, good luck in your travels and may god bless.

------------------
Bill & Georgene Goodwin
92 Regency 36ft
300hp Cummins
Gillig Chassis

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post