Forums    General Discussions    Hiya Folks.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Hiya Folks.
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of RichieC
posted
I'm new to the board and new to RVing. I bought my first RV about two months ago (an older Class C) and then a month ago this one followed me home.
Anyways I just want to check in and say "Hey".
I'll have this thing looking mint in no time.
Thanks, Richard

Posts: 150 | Location: Nanaimo, B.C. | Member Since: 04-12-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post
And maybe somebody can show me how to re-size the attachment? Confused

Posts: 150 | Location: Nanaimo, B.C. | Member Since: 04-12-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post
I'll try that again.

The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Lookin' good, Richard, welcome aboard.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll have this thing looking mint in no time.

Wow, you seem pretty confident! Smiler Nice looking older Barth (and especially will be when you're done), very patriotic paint scheme. Post some more photos and updates as you "revitalize" that baby.

Posts: 374 | Location: Illinois | Member Since: 10-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
If you spend a few thousand hours reading past posts on this site you'll find you have one of the best coaches there is. From personal experience, let me tell you these guys are good! No question is to trivial or stupid, and what we can't find the answer to somebody will.
Welcome, and keep posting pix as you progress.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Thank you for saying Hiya! You'll find everyone here happy to share their experiences with you. Ask anything, you'll get an answer. We are here to help.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
What year is it? Looks similar to my Barth which is 1975, different floor plan I guess because the windows are not in the same place as Mine. You will be happy with your Barth and I would like to see interior pictures.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! This coach saw some serious neglect. (Mary, I'd be embarassed to show you the interior Eeker) It's a 1976, btw. The carpets need to be removed and I'll probably install cork or laminate flooring after the mechanical is sorted out. Tune up, filters etc; nothing serious.
I don't want to sound too sappy, but I feel like I have an obligation to restore it to her former glory.

posted Hide Post
Aren't the Canadian national colors red and white? Wink

Rick, a WTB

Posts: 15 | Location: portland, oregon, usa | Member Since: 11-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rickklewis:
Aren't the Canadian national colors red and white? Wink

Yup, that's right, but in French-speaking Canada the Fleur de lis is blue. It all works out. Smiler

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rickklewis:
Aren't the Canadian national colors red and white?
[edit]: To fix rickklewis's common mistake[/end edit]

Aren't the Canadian national State colors red and white?

Come-on, everyone knows that Canada is the 51st state! Wink Big Grin

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Come-on, everyone knows that Canada is the 51st state!

Except gas is about $1.20 a liter. Which is about the same as a quart. Our dollar is about .90 cents US right now.