Forums    General Discussions    IT'S UP, IT'S UP, HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

IT'S UP, IT'S UP, HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Sure happy this site is UP and running again. Was it down some time yesterday and again today, or was my provider having problems.

Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hey Dale,

You know I love that story about the flood and the guy saw the water rising and a truck came by to save him and the guy said "no the Lord will save me" and the water kept rising and a boat came by and the guy said, "no the Lord will save me", the water kept getting even higher till the guy was on his roof and a helicopter came by and he said "no the Lord will save me". Then the water got even higher and washed him away. Then the guy went to Heaven and he was angry at God because he had all this faith and the Lord didn't save him. And, God said, "What do you mean, I sent a truck, a boat and a helicopter". Well actually this story does not at all apply but Dale, I sent a mass email to every registered member and put a post up a day in advance. Look just a couple below this post...he he... I want your coach booo hoooo

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, I received your NOTICES, but I didn't realize it was going to be OFF and ON and OFF and ON. "Grandma was slow, but she was 84 and expecting". What's my problem? Don't ask....

Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Smith Brother:
"Grandma was slow, but she was 84 and expecting".

Dale

Grandma couldn't have been all that slow if she was expecting at 84

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post