Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1974 Barth
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I've got a chance to buy a 1974 Barth with 42,000 original miles for $3,850 that is supposed to be in great shape.

This about the average price for one??

Posts: 3 | Location: Knoxville Tenn | Member Since: 06-20-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/10
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
bigun, if this one is in knoxville area, one of the gentleman here went and looked at it and took some pictures. To my understanding it was rough. Click on this link for the discussion. sky

Barth Pics

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup, that's the one....
In rough shape then.
It's listed in knoxville craigs list..
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/rvs/2446938585.html
Haven't looked at it yet.
Been kinda fishing around to see what the "extras" might add up to to get it going right.
Called around the local area...16.5 tires can't be had here any more. Boooooo....
Got a .030 over 350-350 Corvett motor in the dining room and fresh TH400 in the garage.

Bigun

Posts: 3 | Location: Knoxville Tenn | Member Since: 06-20-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just looked at the pics....I'll pass..

Thanks guy,
Bigun