Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

oldest unit
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
Hi everybody. I don't own a Barth but I do think they are a real cool coach. I've been lurking about for a bit and thought I would join up to add a reply to this topic.
I found a 1970 Barth for sale in the Alberta Canada Autotrader. No model designation provided but you can have a look at www.autotrader.ca
They are asking CAN$15,600. Phone Ella in Brant, Alberta @ 403 684-3304 or 1 866 684-3304 if you are interested.
Happy camping.
Don

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by keithwhite:
my barth is 1971 24'L sn 7105933MC manufacture date 5/7/71 odometer 117,500 or 17,500 miles not sure does anyone know of a older one on the road had 350 and trans rebuild runs like a top.
front some polishing done
here's the oldest,built sometime before oct. 1969 2 small access panels,front greg from ohio

Posts: 73 | Location: mosquito valley ohio(west central ohio) | Member Since: 12-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post