Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

It must be automatic by date
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted
Thanks for the lights and bottles fun for the holidays

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good morning, Kevin;

Well, the Corning Glass Works is in New York also. Who knows what will be used in the repair work. I must admit that I broke a couple with my wild swings with the computer screen cursor.

Enjoy, and Happy New Year;

Ralph
Latte Land, Washington

Posts: 48 | Location: Latté Land, Washington  | Member Since: 12-03-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But, Kevin;

We don't know what glass Bill might want to use in making those repairs. Perhaps there is a required special glass with a specific optical purity and spectral characteristics to insure the transmission of the desired colors with minimal spectral alteration or attenuation. I figure that Corning is probably the best place close to Bill that could meet whatever he felt was needed to do that job.

But then there is also the point that the old bulbs were colored. Perhaps there are specific varieties and regional growing areas for grapes that are used when put into the bottles which produce the stains and specific colors that we see on our computers. We need to have Bill here to tell us how it is done and what is needed to make those lights for us.

Enjoy, and Happy New Year; (Skoal!)

Ralph
Latte Land, Washington

Posts: 48 | Location: Latté Land, Washington  | Member Since: 12-03-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Happy New Years Everyone. Here's to hoping that 2015 is a better year for all.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ham Radio HF Mobile:
...We need to have Bill here to tell us how it is done and what is needed to make those lights for us.
It takes a lot of magic, and rendering, to give you what you see here.

Almost everything on this site, that is image related, was drawn and or edited by my crack'ed team of rendering artists. Big Grin

Here are the images for the liquor. If anyone wants to draw images to be smashed you would need to edit these images.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/10
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
Bill & friends I hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR and thanks Bill for your help.

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year to all!

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
HAPPY NEW YEAR - and many more happy camping trips

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
Yes to everything everybody said above.
HAPPY NEW YEAR Everybody!!!

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
May 2015 be the best year since birth. For all of us!

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I get the first post of 2015! Happy New Year to all!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ccctimtation:
May 2015 be the best year since birth. For all of us!

Good morning, ccctimtation;

Wait a minute. On this forum, shouldn't that be " . . . the best year since Barth." instead?

Enjoy, and Happy New Year;

Ralph
Latte Land, Washington

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year Everyone! cheers

May you all have a wonderful 2015 full of great new adventures and friendships!

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
HNY!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post