Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

81 Euro 28 footer
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hello All:

I have been reading your web site regularly for the past few months since I purchased my 81 Barth. From reading the web site it appears that I have a Euro. It has a queen bed in the rear, that was changed by the previous owner from the original twin bed layout. The dual gas tanks were removed and replaced with a single larger tank. The original dual water tanks were also removed a replaced with a larger tank, under the queen bed.

Before I take it out on a trip I want to go through everything I can think of and would appreciate information regarding the proper ride height for this model. From what I have read this is very important.

Although the motorhome is in very good condition, the oven door on the Wedgewood Model W2172C range is hanging on the hinges and the latch is broken. Does anyone know where I might find replacement parts for this. I tried a a few RV shops, and one shop even called the manufacturer that took over Wedgewood, but he was unable to get these parts.

I would appreciate any information that you have on this motorhome and the range parts.

Barry

Posts: 43 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Member Since: 11-16-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hi Barry, welcome to Barthmobile.com.

Try this place and see if they have your parts. http://www.ducktec.com/itmidx5.htm

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Hello Barry, You can see a picture of my 81 Euro on page 6 of this forum. There's also a great "historical" bit by Bill on that thread about Euros. This site is probably the best owner support service you will ever find. These guys are good! Welcome and let's see your coach.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post