Tools
Reply To This Topic

Hallway changes
 Login now/Join our community

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted
It has been too cold and wet to play outside. I decided to tackle a few projects on 86Barth. (The site needs some new projects, too!) mechanic

Since I got it I've never liked the carpet in the kitchen and bathroom. The hallway was too narrow, the shower stall blocked the hall.

We decided to remove the old carpet in the hallway... of course that is the time to move the shower wall in flush and redo the shower stall...

Oh well, here we go:

Pulled up carpet, put down vinyl floor in kitchen, hall and bathroom. Should be way easier to keep clean.

Still needs floor trim and the shower is bare walls. (There's another project waiting!) These projects just seem to chain together.

Speaking of which, when I finish the wheel well work, I can start painting. Of course, that means I should first replace the windshields, while they are out it would be a great time to drop in a new 454HO 425hp hotrod engine... confusion

That would make another great thread... hmm

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5180 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post