Tools
Reply To This Topic

The Barth Family
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted
I've been researching Barths for several months and this weekend found my wife Tere and I visiting Ron Howe, who just bought his first motor home ever this past holiday season. It's a beauty, a 28' Regal that has been lovingly maintained and upgraded over the years. Those of you who already have Barths, know that I was snowed, but it wasn't just about the coach. Ron, a new member of the Barth family, was so gracious and friendly, and spent a couple of hours with us, including our first ever ride in a Barth. I'm getting the feeling that there are a lot of people in the Barth family that are just a nice and hospitable as he and his wife are, and I'm looking forward to getting to know them over the years. Now, I've just got to sell my 28' Class C since my bride is not very excited about haveing two motor homes in the driveway.

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
What a very nice experience for you. I know that I have found that the vast majority of Barth owners I have met have indeed been wonderful people. I have been so honored that a few have stopped by the house here when in town. Every time has been a great visit. Now I would love to claim that it is without a doubt the Barth purchase which has converted all into superior humanoids, however, we have found the same wonderful people in Winnebagos, (believe it or not) and a whole lot of other SOB's (Something Other than a Barth.

I think it is the adventuring nature and the fact that the desire for the road is a great equalizer. I have never had a discussion with a fellow traveler on the road where the subject of the sq footage of their home or number of cars in the garage ever came up. And, might I say in all of the campgrounds we have been in we have never heard a husband yell at a wife or visa versa.

------------------

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited March 13, 2005).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post