Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Sorry we were down
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
As many of you know this website is hosted in the home of our dear neighbors the Kaufmans. Their daughter Rachael developed this site just as you see it now when she was 16. She (good friend of my daughter) is now a junior at a college in NY, as is my daughter a junior at University of Wisconsin. While Rachael was doing more important things her (genius also) sister Sarah has maintained the site including the absolutely great opening page which shows a different beautiful Barth each time.

I told you all of this to get to the fact that we had a huge storm yesterday and lost our electricity for about 5 hours. So that's that...

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, WHY DIDN'T YOU FIRE UP THE BARTH AND RUN THE GEN so we didn't have to cry so long. JUST WHY??? hehehe

Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
The withdrawl was intense but I just sat in the Barth and read the big blue book. It helped a little. JKB

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
I just couldn't get through the night without my Barth fix, so I went to that picture web site Dave likes. First, I ended up seeing a lot of stuff about Bowers but not Dave,and being afraid of the parental control kicking in, finally just sat and looked at those 200+ pics in Dave's album

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
Another way to ease the pain is to fill your "My Pictures" file with Barths. Then you don't even need to be able to get on line.
Most aren't scabbed from Daves Barthmobile, I steal 'em from cool coaches on Ebay (Glen's 40') and some real neat stuff like Garry P's Odyssey.
I know. I have a problem; someday I will solve it.
Don

quote:
Originally posted by humbojb:
I just couldn't get through the night without my Barth fix, so I went to that picture web site Dave likes. First, I ended up seeing a lot of stuff about Bowers but not Dave,and being afraid of the parental control kicking in, finally just sat and looked at those 200+ pics in Dave's album

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post