Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth height
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hello to all from a new Barth owner! I hope that you can help me with information about the height of a 25 foot 1973 Barth. The height should include the air conditioning unit. Need to see if this is going to fit in our garage before the little darling arrives!

Dave, you'll be happy to know that the first thing we did upon ownership was to buy the Barth CD! Nice job of putting it together. I'm sure that we'll have more questions as time goes on, and we delve into the wonderful world of Barth restoration.

Posts: 20 | Location: Okauchee, Wisconsin 53069 | Member Since: 12-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
I have a 72 22 foot and I can just get it in the 10 foot door of my shop. I think that I have about one inch to spare. If you sould like I can get a hard measurement for you. Dennis

Posts: 207 | Location: Port Townsend ,Wash USA | Member Since: 11-21-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have an '85 and it is 11'6" with the TV atennea. We put it in a 12' door with problem. It is in winter storage now.

Posts: 24 | Location: Andrews, IN USA | Member Since: 09-03-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill Stevson
posted Hide Post
Oldhouse1850, my 25' 1973 is 10'3" from the ground to the top of the AC cover.

------------------

Bill & Diane
1973 25'
454 CID P-30 Chassis
German Shepard Dog

Posts: 113 | Location: Macks Creek, MO | Member Since: 11-02-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all of the great information. Bill, it looks like you have the identical Barth, so that height # really helped. Thanks!

Posts: 20 | Location: Okauchee, Wisconsin 53069 | Member Since: 12-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post