Forums    General Discussions    Round Headlights?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Round Headlights?
 Login now/Join our community

<2tallpaul>
posted
Hi Everybody, Just joined the forum. After researching older motorhomes for about 8 months we have determined that the Barth is the best M/H to buy if looking for a gem to put time and money into rebuilding. Kids are grown up so we are looking for a 24' model for just the two of us and were wondering when they stopped using the round headlights? I will probably have many more questions in the future. Thanks

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hello 2tallpaul, this is 2fatdave, round disappeared the end of 1984 early 1985. In my collection of 1400 Barth images I have a couple 1983's with Square lights, but I thing they may have been 1983 chassis but really 1984 model year coaches.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
My 81 Euro has dual rectangles, but it is a glassnose Euro, so I'm not surprized if it's a little different from the rest of that years Barths.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post