Tools
Reply To This Topic

Hurricane info site
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
Unfortunately, the H word is in the news again and those of us who live in the south need a good site for every bit of information available. This is the best I have found.
http://www.crownweather.com/tropical.html

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thomfeit
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the wonderful weather site. Those of us on gulf coast Florida will have a busy and wet Friday night and Saturday.

Thom
Ft. Myers

Posts: 44 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Member Since: 06-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
God bless you guys and let us know if the site can be of any assitance at all..

We're here for you...

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thomfeit
posted Hide Post
Looks like "Dennis" will stay in the Gulf - some 150 miles off the Ft. Myers beach. We are having lots of rain. That does mean however that our friends in the panhandle of FL along with AL, MS,& LA will face the worst.

Stay dry,
Thom

Posts: 44 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Member Since: 06-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is really DRY in this corn field with a race track in the middle.

Hope that rain reaches us up here. Bring it with you Thom when you return to Indy next week. PLEASE....

Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
I do not wish anyone personal injury or property damage but after experiencing twelve plus years of living in Cape Coral,FL I had enough. Moving to Cookeville,TN is a whole new world and a lot less stressful, knowing my #1 concern is now getting "Earthquake" insurance(about$60.00 a year). This seems to be the latest fear factor but not being taken too seriously. So, to all Floridians and others,come on up to the hills of sunny Tennessee and enjoy a piece of Paradise...........

"THE TOY" 88 33' Regal SE Coach #3448

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
On my trip North thru Ohio I 75 and Indiana I69 this morinig I saw convoys of utility type trucks (electrical)and high lift bucket trucks heading South. Only one place they could be going on a Sunday.

Posts: 63 | Location: Winona Lake, IN | Member Since: 04-18-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post