Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

You Gotta See This
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
My dear Barth friends Dr. Fred and Kathy Shekorra (1990 33 ft Breakaway) sends me a few of these chain type emails. The majority are very interesting and uplifting, Today I received one that I wanted to share with you all.

This is the story:

There is a huge rock near a gravel pit on Hwy. 25 in rural Iowa. For generations, kids have painted slogans, names, and obscenities on this rock, changing it's character many times. A few months back, the rock received it's latest paint job, and since then it has been left completely undisturbed. It's quite an impressive sight. Click on the link and check for yourself. There are multiple photos (all angles) of the rock.

------------------
Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited January 15, 2004).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, who will try to top that? There are artists, and then there are ARTISTS. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post