Barthmobile Portal
New Barth Owner in Nashville

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/2833930887

07-06-2016, 10:24 PM
gicotty
New Barth Owner in Nashville
Hi All!

We purchased our 1966 Barth Air Flo Travel Trailer this past weekend. She is in pretty amazing shape, but are excited to put our own personal touches on "Big Bartha." My husband, our 2 year old little girl and I are taking her out for her maiden voyage next weekend! Really excited to carry on this piece of history. We have just started poking around on the site and excited to be part of the Barth club!

07-06-2016, 11:45 PM
Rusty
Welcome to Barthmobile!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields
07-07-2016, 02:04 PM
Mary Ray
Welcome from another Barth trailer owner. Mine is a 1968. What floor plan do you have, mine is dinette and kitchen to the right of the door, twin beds to the left and bathroom across the back.

I have enjoyed mine and hope you enjoy yours as well.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

07-07-2016, 09:21 PM
Sparkman
Welcome from another TN Barth owner ('77 22' motorhome) and newby to the site.

Sparkman - Sweetwater
07-07-2016, 10:15 PM
gicotty
Thanks all! Mary, I believe we have the same floor plan. We love how open it is! Reading up on how to post photos so I can share, but I believe our Bartha was for sale on this site not that long ago so some pictures should be floating around. Can't wait to share our after pictures though!
07-07-2016, 11:13 PM
Kevin
quote:
I believe our Bartha was for sale on this site not that long ago so some pictures should be floating around.

Can you link the other pictures you found? It is always fun to "track" a Barth form owner to owner.

Any questions on the pictures, Send me a Private message.
07-08-2016, 12:16 AM
Kevin
quote:
Can't wait to share our after pictures though!

You do not have to wait, you can show us progress pictures as you go.