Forums    General Discussions    Breaker Breaker..Anyone with a handheld CB radio?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Breaker Breaker..Anyone with a handheld CB radio?
 Login now/Join our community

posted
i was installing a new Stereo into our 91 30' Breakaway the other day when I discovered a Motorola tranceiver S3127A 3Watt 832 2412 Channel operation transceiver buried under my dash. Following some of the wiring I found a place to plug in a (4 plug) CB controller/microphone? Problem is I don't have the microphone or any documentation and can't find any info on the web either on finding a replacement microphone for this unit. Anyone able to give me info about where to get a controller/microphone or any info would be appreciated!

------------------
Larry and Heidi from CA

Posts: 199 | Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA | Member Since: 01-05-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think what you are looking at is a connection for an old Motorola 'bagphone'.

Check this google link:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&fram...40ux.accesscom.net#s

Dennis

------------------

Posts: 42 | Location: Loudon, TN, United States | Member Since: 12-23-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Larry,

I have both parts, but cannot get mine to work. I haven't fiddled with it much so I don't have any advice for you yet. It's on the list of little things to repair/replace.

Bill

[This message has been edited by goodwinw (edited July 23, 2004).]

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bill, is this for a bag phone? If so I'll forget about it and continue to use the 2 oz. cell phone I have now....

------------------
Larry and Heidi from CA

Posts: 199 | Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA | Member Since: 01-05-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post