Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Mysterious breaker
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
I turned it off and went around the coach. Everything 120 Volt related I could find worked.

I did not look for outlets inside compartments, I will give it a try.

There are two passenger side outlets: one in the front behind passenger seat and one in bedroom. There's also outlet on the inside of the fridge service door - you access that one from the outside. Those outlets are on the same breaker. There are two driver side outlets: kitchen and bathroom. I marked them that way.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I should fond the time this weekend to follow them. I will report my findings.

Posts: 47 | Location: Wisconsin | Member Since: 03-03-2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Lewis and Clark weren't the only ones on a voyage of discovery!

Posts: 1075 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Decided to gave up the hunt for now. As we are completing the demo phase I need to dedicate my time and energy on the restoration. I am sure the answer will present itself one day. Or will it?

Posts: 47 | Location: Wisconsin | Member Since: 03-03-2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post