Barthmobile Portal
A Christmas survivor!

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/2783961757

01-01-2011, 09:47 AM
DougZ
A Christmas survivor!
Several years ago we had some hard freezes here in south Florida. I used to take all the delicate plants and put them in my shed when this happened. Somewhere along the line I missed a Christmas Cactus when I moved the plants back outside. It fell behind my work bench and spen at least a couple od years there. Two years ago I found it and wasn't even sure what it was. The plant looked like green / brown rotted paper. I was going to dump it in the trash but instead I threw it in my watering bucket and forgot about it. A few weeks later I saw it again in the rain bucket. The segments had started to rehydrate and it started to look like a plant again. Last Christmas it was still pretty puny so it stayed outdoors with my other potted plants. This year the cactus outdid itself and joined us for the celebration. I can't wait to see what it does next Christmas.

W4JDZ
01-01-2011, 09:53 AM
Moonbeam-Express
Where'd you get that water? I'm going to immerse myself in it too!

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”
01-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Sloop John B
Could I get the rights to sell this Fountian of Youth water in the Midwest? ROTFLMAO

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake
01-01-2011, 01:31 PM
DougZ
I think the water has the opposite effect on people. Everyone down here who drinks it is old. Wink

W4JDZ