Tools
Reply To This Topic

Reefer Research Pays Off
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
In my search for a new Dometic I found Camping World to be the best deal. They had a flyer showing $1149 list, $1034 club price. Checking their website showed a sale price of 899. Called the Tampa store and he said bring in the printout from the web and they would honor it. Also being a new member when I sign up tomorrow will get me 10% off my first purchase. So I figure about 8 notes for a fridge that I almost paid 1040 for. Not trying to advertize these guys but showing how a little time spent researching can save some serious bucks.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3484 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
in the past, I used much reefer while doing my research. I can't fully agree that it helped. it did make things interesting.

it's just juice for me now

Posts: 29 | Location: austin, tx | Member Since: 07-21-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
She who must be obeyed
and
me, Ensign 3rd crass
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
It has been a long and grueling day, so as a last gesture just on the chance there may be something meaningful waiting for me I dropped by the ever fluid Barthmobile on my way out the door.

Just what I needed, I have not enjoyed such a deep and all consuming belly laugh in some time.

Thanks.

Oh yea as the years have passed it’s also just juice for me too, I prefer papaya.

Timothy

Posts: 282 | Location: Studio City, California | Member Since: 02-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I also greatly appreciate the levity. What lives we boomer's have led and what adventurers lie before us.

I too have learned long ago to deny the potpourri of those various vices both legal and otherwise that were part of my younger days and now lust for that unbelievably awesome Cranberry juice with Splenda that they sell at Walgreen's by the half gallon. Man I love that stuff....

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Wait'll ya get to prune juice.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Um, I don't know what you guys are reefering to. I was talking about refridgerarting deviices and u all wenttt andd madeee it into somtjing difernt./,. Neber mined!

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3484 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't wait to see the pictures.....

Posts: 8 | Location: san diego, ca, usa | Member Since: 04-06-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I'll be posting a Talledaga report pretty quick in the proper place. Might need a little help but we've got some good pics that you might like to see.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, The reefer worked great, and the new Dometic did too.