Forums    General Discussions    Breakaway?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Breakaway?
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/09

Picture of garryp
posted
The link at the bottom shows a picture of my Barth.

Although the NADA shows no Breakaway for 1996, the wiring diagram glued to the basement door says "Breakaway."

I have no docs for this vehicle, and Merriman tells me he has no info on my VIN number (VIN 4S7MT9G09TC020056 ) This is a 38' 400hp DP, Spartan chassis. Sounded kinda large for a Breakaway.

Any thoughts as to model id?

------------------
Current Location - - - Canada/Alaska 2004 - - - The Barth

Posts: 209 | Location: AZ | Member Since: 09-01-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hey Gary, first of all great web page. You are obviously a very talented person.

The Coach on the top is a 1996 Regency and on the bottom is a 1996 Regency. It appears that with the Monarch they began the transition to the new modern style. No plastic however, even Barth smooth side coaches were made of an aluminum/composite/aluminum/composite
material that was developed in Germany as I recall. It was called something like Dynafoil I think.

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited December 31, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited December 31, 2004).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted Hide Post
Great looking Barth! Like your web Pictures too! Thank Jay

------------------
Jay&Shelby 95 Barth Regency 34ft. Cummins 300 hp.
Spartan MM.

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post