Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

BARTH FOR SALE
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I HAVE A 1994 34' BARTH REGENCY FOR SALE, I JUST TOOK MY WIFE TO LAS VEGAS FOR A WEEK IT WILL BE OUR LAST TRIP, SHE HAS LUNG CANCER. WE NEED TO SELL THE COACH. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ON HOW BEST TO SELL, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL. TOTAL MILES ON THE DIESEL COACH IS 60,000, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. BEST WISHES KIM AND KIRK
bear-feat@earthlink.net

Posts: 4 | Location: ckv tn usa | Member Since: 04-06-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Kirk, there's a ton of good advice on selling your coach in the For Sale portion of this site. Probably the most important is photos. We all like to see Barths. I know I'll be only one of many members to let you know that you and your wife are in our prayers. Danny

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have good pictures, I am having some trouble getting them out of the attachment I received them in and into some form so I can attach them to emails, so far I have tried to forward the email they are trapped in? kirk

Posts: 4 | Location: ckv tn usa | Member Since: 04-06-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Kirk, if you put your photos on www.imagestation.com, a link can be posted here so we can admire your coach.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hi Bill, unfortunatly Imagestate has discontinued their link service. Now you can only invite someone to look at it by email. The only photo hosting service on the web that i am familliar with, (unrestricted and free) is www.photobucket.com.

Kirk you have my address I think. Send me what every you have snail mail, I'll sort it out post the images and send everything back.

Dave

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post