Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

More on Image Station
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
There is still this option for photos. On image station you can have an unlimited number of albums. You can make an album for an individual photo and then go down to where it says "link this album" copy that link and place it in your post.

And then of course you can link to an album with hunreds of photos. Like this;

------------------

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Mark Estep
posted Hide Post
Well I had to get my own domain, but I got it fixed so I can post my own pic now.
How's this one, Dash?

------------------

Mark & LeAnna
1973 Barth 25 L
402 cid
P30 Chassis

Posts: 65 | Location: Traveling the USA | Member Since: 11-25-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mark, you did GOOOOOOD. We are looking forward to seeing it in real life at the Rally. FOR SURE...... DASH

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Mark Estep
posted Hide Post
I'm still having a time getting any weather tag to work here. I have it working on my homepage, but have no luck here. I've also tried one from XML weather feeds...same thing. Anyone got any ideas?

------------------

Mark & LeAnna
1973 Barth 25 L
402 cid
P30 Chassis

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited February 11, 2004).]

Posts: 65 | Location: Traveling the USA | Member Since: 11-25-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hi Mark,

If you like this one go to edit and copy just as you see it to your profile.

------------------

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post