Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Wanna see a really big ad...you gotta see this
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THAT'S A REALLY BIG AD !

Kinda' clever too.

Posts: 25 | Location: Grand Prairie TX USA | Member Since: 03-18-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thomfeit
posted Hide Post
That is fantastic - where do you find these????

thom

Posts: 44 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Member Since: 06-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
My buddy Carl Flack, fellow Barth owner, Cookeville, TN resident and general nice guy to have around has been sending me what I call "Flack Spam" for about 21 years now...no not really, but at least 3 right Carl?? I had been saving it all, it is always appropriate, unless you are a Redneck with a really hairy back or if going to the bathroom at night requires shoes and a flashlight then some of it might offend.

When I had a computer crash a couple years ago I lost maybe 100 bits of Flack Span but I must have collected at least 50 or so since then. Here's a pic of Carl's coach.

Check this out, Carl sent these to me today, these 3D images are all chalk drawings, I think in London. The artist is named Julian Beever

You have been invited to visit a photo album http://photobucket.com/albums/v70/davebowers/Chalk/

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited October 30, 2005).]

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited October 30, 2005).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
wow this guy is good....Jay Leno should do a spot on him.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post