Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Motor aid furnaces
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
I thought that all Barth had motoraid furnaces. I just heard of an '86 Regal which did not. How many of you have or have not these motoraid furnaces and how many exchangers. I have one under the center twin bed on the drivers side. I have motoraid hot water also.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Our 84 Regal SE had two Suburban furnaces. We removed them. The water heater is a Paloma tankless.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted Hide Post
We have two motor aid heater One in the front &one for rear:The hot water heater has motor aid,elect,Lp.Motor aid heater are great when you are on the road in cold temp.

------------------
Jay&Shelby 95 Regency 34ft. 300 hp.

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
'90 33' Regal SE. One heat exchanger w/blower under street-side center twin, one in h.w.h.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Mark Estep
posted Hide Post
Our '73 came with Suburban furnace as well. Hmmm....1973....was motoraid even in business that far back?
As far as what we'd change....definitely would have a rear bedroom. Making the twin lounge into a king bed every night and breaking it down every morning is trying.

------------------

Mark & LeAnna
1973 Barth 25 L
402 cid
P30 Chassis

[This message has been edited by Mark Estep (edited March 10, 2004).]

Posts: 65 | Location: Traveling the USA | Member Since: 11-25-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
My Regal has a Motor aid heating unit with a two speed dash controlled blower under the forward end of the street side twin bed in the rear of coach. There is a shut off for the heating water under the kitchen stove.
I also have the 6-gallon Electronic ignition Atwood Water heater with the Motor aid coil.
This wonderful coach also has two lpg electronic ignition hot air thermostatically controlled heating units.

------------------

89 Barth Regal 32
Runs like a Deere
New Hampshire

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Carl Flack>
posted
Finally, brought "THE TOY" to the house yesterday. I'm still looking and finding "stuff". Will let you know later.............carl

THE TOY 88 33'Regal Coach #3448

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carl,

Is your Regal an SE?

------------------

Posts: 42 | Location: Loudon, TN, United States | Member Since: 12-23-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI MY 87 33' SE HAS MOTOR AID BACK RIGHT BY KING BED. H.W. AID .TWO SPEED ON DASH. CARL P.S. DID BARTH COME WITH A ENERGENIUS. by eneractive group elkhart I.N.

------------------

Posts: 29 | Location: forestburgh n.y usa | Member Since: 01-06-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Carl Flack>
posted
PPPTIFUL The answer to your question is "yes". The title and other paperwork
lists the unit as 1988 33'Regal SE Coach # 3448 on a 1987 P-30 chassis with a Neway tag
axle.....carl

Reply With QuoteReport This Post