Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Looking for post about overhead beds
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Sandytoes
posted
I thought that I had seen a post that one of the moderators had copied from somewhere, regarding an overhead bed replacement. And I can't find it again. I think the original poster was located in BC, Canada and I may be able to help. Please direct me to that post, if found.

1991 Regal 28' 454 Banks Power Pak

Posts: 80 | Location: Duncan, BC Canada | Member Since: 05-31-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Here

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sandytoes
posted Hide Post
Thanks but not what I was looking for. The post I read, just a day or two ago, had a question/post from some other venue like craigslist or something, from a person looking for an overhead bunk. I went looking for it later and couldn't find it in any forum. It was listed on the forum main page, as a recent post/reply on the right side. Maybe it was a very old initial post with a current reply.Don't remember. In between seeing the post and having to have my password re-sent to me( after minutes of trying various combinations), I couldn't find it. Curses!

1991 Regal 28' 454 Banks Power Pak

Posts: 80 | Location: Duncan, BC Canada | Member Since: 05-31-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Quite a while ago there was a post about the over-the-cab beds. Interesting to see that Winnebago is using them.
http://media.goitasca.com/mode...a__reyo_2012_bro.pdf
not so interesting to see that they have introduced a BRAVE remake with all the ugliness of the original.
http://www.winnebagoind.com/pr.../2015/brave/overview

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post