Forums    General Discussions    What to save?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

What to save?
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hello, I am soon to be an owner of a 75 Barth 25 foot RV, The inside has been gutted, but most of the parts are strewn about. No appliances, mostly panels and trim, all showing they're age.I do not intend to restore, so my question is, what to save to offer to other Barth owners who are restoring.
Thanks

Iam

Posts: 27 | Location: Berkeley Ca. | Member Since: 01-02-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello,
Iam again. I intend to keep the coach, and rehab to my own specs. So things like the windshield I will use. As far as things like isle lights, I will need to become aware of what these type of things look like.I was wondering about things like the paneling or cabinets near the roof. or things like the swivel base for the front seats. Thank you for your responses.

Iam

Posts: 27 | Location: Berkeley Ca. | Member Since: 01-02-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post