Forums    General Discussions    Go Giants!!!
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Go Giants!!!
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
+ =

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
I thought we weren't supposed to discuss politics or religion here Wink

My team kicked butt last night. Wasn't a whole lot of Tebowing going on Big Grin

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Moonbeam-Express:
I thought we weren't supposed to discuss politics or religion here Wink
ROTFLMAO That's funny.

But, there is a precedent. Remember a few years back when the display was changed when the Giants Won the Super Bowl? No one complained then so it must be ok. But, If I've crossed the line, there is a moderator or 2 who can remove this post. Big Grin

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
when the Giants Won the Super Bowl?

I can't seem to recall that...................... hmm

Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I'll let Bill's post stay - for now - as the deluded ramblings of a poor soul consumed by fantasy... Confused

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats Bill!

The only trouble lies a few weeks ahead....I hope.

Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
The Pack looked wretched wack - congratz to the Giants!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Night Sailor
posted Hide Post
Ready for some payback on Sunday!

Patriots Payback will be the headline on a week from today.

Posts: 13 | Location: Connecticut | Member Since: 01-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Agree! (Belichick's dad was one of my coaches at USNA). Bill was about 9 when I first met him.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

posted Hide Post
Go Pats Go!!!!!!

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/15
Picture of stringmann
posted Hide Post
Rusty, didn't know you played for Coach---there is a fine book (imho) called "The Education of a Coach" about him and son Bill and all those years at Annapolis. It is on CD in my library and made a long trip much better while listening.

Posts: 118 | Location: Atlanta, GA USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Giants - 21, Patriots - 17.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
Giants - 21, Patriots - 17.
Oh no... the kiss of death. Danny has bestowed his winning predictions on the Giants.

Here's to hoping your streak is broken Danny. Big Grin

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Back in the early 60s this former Long Island boy used to rush home from church in Islip on a Sunday morning and climb up on the roof with a 7/16" wrench and turn the antenna about 120 degrees to the northeast so we would get the Giants game. It had been blocked out for a radius of 50 or so miles. Barb would be inside the house with an open window and my friend Andy would let me know when he heard her say "right there." (Turning the antenna back after the game - and after ample consumption of Shaefer beer) was a little tricker. Really tough if they lost.)

Go Giants!

Lou

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted 01-31-2012 11:40 PM Hide Post
Back in the early 60s this former Long Island boy used to rush home from church in Islip on a Sunday morning and climb up on the roof with a 7/16" wrench and turn the antenna about 120 degrees to the northeast so we would get the Giants game. It had been blocked out for a radius of 50 or so miles. Barb would be inside the house with an open window and my friend Andy would let me know when he heard her say "right there." (Turning the antenna back after the game - and after ample consumption of Shaefer beer) was a little tricker. Really tough if they lost.)

Go Giants!

Lou

Lou,

I'm awfully glad with the advent of modern technology you will be able to suffer on the ground come Sunday evening.

Go Pats!!!