Barthmobile Portal
Barthrangers.com

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/1901088361

03-07-2006, 01:00 PM
Dave Bowers
Barthrangers.com
It is my desire that Barth owners/lovers/wannabees all have as much valuable info as possible. The Barth Rangers is an organization which has many Barth rallies through out the year and I noticed that they had not obtained the URL. I was afraid that someone else might get it and then some day down the line when the leadership of the Barth Rangers desires to have a website to announce rallies etc. it would not be available.

It only cost $7 a year to set it aside so in the future if anyone in the Rangers want to have a website I will gladly hand it over at no charge what so ever. Until then it will point here, where we have a forum dedicated to Rallies and Barth Ranger information. I am posting this so no one will think I have some wierd motives. I just can't believe that they never spent the $7 a years so that people who look for the Barth Rangers would know to contact Lee Merriman at smmerriman@aol.com.

03-07-2006, 01:10 PM
bubbiebarth2
Roll EyesThat a real good thing for you to do Dave; Thanks from a "BARTH RANGERS" Jay :

Jay&Shelby 95 Barth Regency 34ft. 8.3 Cummins 300 hp.
Spartan K2 MM.
03-07-2006, 02:01 PM
Bill N.Y.
You da man. If it can't pass the light of day test then it's no good. I see the light man...

Based upon your copyright you did too back in 2005. Forward thinking, forward marching!