Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Merry Christmas
 Login now/Join our community

posted
The Smith's, Sharon, and Dale want to say that we TRULY wish everyone a very HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON, and a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR.

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much and same to you. It has been a fun year on the website, in large part to your good nature.

I am sure it will be a fun Christmas around the Smith house. And, I am guessing that Sharon will be on edge wondering what you will be up to next. But it all creates lasting memories.

God Bless,

Dave and Deb

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited December 23, 2003).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU ON THIS GREAT WEB SITE. NEVER MET A ONE OF YOU BUT CONSIDER YOU ALL A LITTLE PART OF MY FAMILY.
THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE!
MIKE & DIANN

------------------
mike foster
83-35' regency 8.2 detroit towing 98 cherokee classic 4x4

Posts: 149 | Location: earlham,iowa-usa | Member Since: 01-08-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of GaryG
posted Hide Post
Feliz Navidad and Nuevo Anno! (or something equivalent) Latest post from Mexico on Barth Journeys thread. Eager to see the calendar.
Also, many people in this campground fascinated by SUGAR including former Barth owner who now ensconced in a Prevost, says Barth is better! Also those interested in purchasing and we referred them to this web site for more info and possible coaches for sale. Have a great 2004 y'all!

------------------
Susie and Gary (SUGAR)
'95 Barth Regency 34'
'96 Explorer

Posts: 109 | Location: Abiquiu, NM | Member Since: 05-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post