Forums    General Discussions    How many Canadians.....
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

How many Canadians.....
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
belong to this fantastic site?

Besides me?? Wink

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Doug.

Proud to say that I am Canadian by birth and again proud to say that my wife and son were born in the US where we live today.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
Same for me - three US kids and four Grandkids, also US. Wife is so mad at the politicians she is asking about a Canadian Passport so she can run before the Administration finds her savings.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/10
Picture of bud@YXY
posted Hide Post
There are quite a few who are members but just a few that appear actively on the site----And just about all are between our locations

Bud

1993 Breakaway 36ft & 1977 20 ft
Spartan: air ride and brakes & P32(?)
Cummins: 8.3 litre 250hp, PACBrake
Allison 3060 (6 spd)
Front entry, side hallway
7.5 kw diesel gen.
1999 2dr Tracker 4X4 5spd, SMI Braking system

Posts: 253 | Location: Yukon--Arizona and around | Member Since: 06-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
We have a total of 67 .ca email addresses registered on our site. Out of these, 33 have actually posted something in the forums. There are 16 .canada members that have posted within the last 6 months.

Keep in mind that some members are only active on the boards when they are using their Barths. It's colder up there earlier so their season is shorted than ours.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of T&T&B
posted Hide Post
Me too! Eeker Born in Canada, been in the Sunny South here 19 years in January Smiler Did the green card thing for about 13 years, been naturalized for the past 6 years. Even voted in two elections Roll Eyes

I left Canada when they started adding GST to the PST, and so on. That was my personal protest. I'm definately "Proud to be an American"

Tina

ps-Tom is without a doubt a Southern boy.

36' Barth Regency
3208 Cat 250 HP
Allison 4 speed Transmission, Gillig Chassis
"If it ain't a CAT it's a DOG"

Posts: 142 | Location: South Florida - La Belle | Member Since: 03-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
Hi Folks.
We are both Canucks. Live on the Niagara River on the Ontario side but if you look out our front window across the river all you see is Grand Island New York.
We have been in Az. since mid December and have a daughter and son in law who live here in Phoenix. They are expecting the arrival of their first child any day now so we will be here in the good ol' USA for a while yet, ... after the big arrival grandma will need at least a month of rocking and smooching the new one before we will head fo home!

1990 Regency 34'
Cummins 6CTA 8.3 240hp
Spartan Chassis,
4 speed Allison MT643

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of walkergirl
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am Canadian & proud of it....born in Sask. but living in Calgary for most of my life.

Posts: 5 | Location: Calgary, Alberta Canada | Member Since: 05-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
Keep in mind that some members are only active on the boards when they are using their Barths. It's colder up there earlier so their season is shorted than ours.

I'm pretty sure about (abut) half of them are in Florida for the winter. Being from Maine, they make me feel right at home. I just can't wait till we get our first Tim Horton's in Florida!!! Eh?

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bud@YXY: We have a friend Ian Robertson who lives in your town. 207 Elliott St. His firm is Inukshuk Planning & Development. Can't be too big to find in your town.. Any chance you have met?
Tom

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/10
Picture of bud@YXY
posted Hide Post
Tom: you're right about it not being too big a place, however my recollection is that I've only crossed paths with Ian a number of years ago and nothing of late.
Are you in the "planning" business as well?
If I do see him again I hope I can remember who it was on Barthmobile that was asking after him--

regards Bud

1993 Breakaway 36ft & 1977 20 ft
Spartan: air ride and brakes & P32(?)
Cummins: 8.3 litre 250hp, PACBrake
Allison 3060 (6 spd)
Front entry, side hallway
7.5 kw diesel gen.
1999 2dr Tracker 4X4 5spd, SMI Braking system

Posts: 253 | Location: Yukon--Arizona and around | Member Since: 06-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes we work together as planning jobs arise. I have proposed him for several jobs in Texas and surrounding states. We attempted to work on a project in Alaska but they we not smart enough to recognize our skills, so they spent money on pretty pictures and are no further along than before. He will know me as we e-mail regularly.
Tom

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
...does it take to tip a canoe? Trick question. Canadians don't tip! Sorry

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/10
Picture of Reado
posted Hide Post
I'm a Canadian, living in the Harrison Hot Springs area in British Columbia. Just got my baby Barth on Wednesday (August 26). It's in the shop now so I can't post any tag info yet, but I will...oh...I tip!!

Posts: 60 | Location: Agassiz, BC Canada | Member Since: 07-19-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Hope everyone took that in the good humor it was meant. Reado, welcome and please let us know how everything works out and let's see the Barth.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post