Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

New Member... 1982 MCC Barth 35'
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of JoeFWB1980
posted
hello everyone, I stumbled across this website while searching for other MCC owners and coaches. This coach is actually my father's that he bought brand new in 1982 and has put all 53k miles on it himself. I'm also signed up with the FMC website because the coach is a little bit of both. It's got the 8.2L detriot diesel with 4spd Allison tranny. There were only 39 MCC's ever made, so to find a couple of them here and there is very rare, but I've seen TWO others in person in my lifetime. If anyone owns one or knows somebody that does, please have them contact me. Also how do I post pictures of the MCC in the gallery?

thanks,
Joe

Posts: 24 | Location: Home is Pensacola FL... MCC is in Pineville LA | Member Since: 06-08-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Hi, Joe, and welcome to the forum. Have you done a search here? Lots of MCC-related postings.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome, Joe! There are many things to like about your MCC coach... and a few maintenance related things you need to be aware of, too. Like Bill says, do a search on this site, you'll learn a lot.

I have an 83 35' MCC Regency and love it. I, too, researched them and found this site. The worst news about them is that they are 20+ years old... and low miles or no, mostly sitting parked can affect any vehicle. You need to familiarize yourself with the chassis, as it had a few unique parts that are expensive if you need to replace them. BUT! They ride like a DREAM!!! Worth the few eccentricities, in my book... Good Luck...

Chris Dutro

Posts: 159 | Location: Newington, CT USA | Member Since: 06-02-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome Joe, we have a 1983 Barth MCC and really enjoy it. Good Luck. Jerry & Terri

Posts: 15 | Location: Godfrey, IL, US | Member Since: 07-27-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeFWB1980
posted Hide Post
thank you for the response guys. I did a site search and found quite a few MCC mentionings in the conversations that were interesting. Like I said tho, this is my father's coach that he's had for 22 years, I'm just doing the research on it.

Jerry and Terri, do you have any pictures of your coach that you exchange with me? please send to joefwb1980@aol.com

thank you,
Joe

Posts: 24 | Location: Home is Pensacola FL... MCC is in Pineville LA | Member Since: 06-08-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post