Tools
Reply To This Topic

Trying out Photobucket
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
Let's see if I got this right. I tried to put together a ten photo spread.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a369/Dizzy6fan/81Euro28/
Still not right! I put together a slide show but I scewed up trying to get it here.- OK, now the pictures are here if anyone wants to see them. Click on the link above and scroll down to the pictures and click on one and you'll be in the album. -----------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

[This message has been edited by Danny Zeeff (edited June 29, 2005).]

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Danny, do we need a password to get into your pics ?.

Posts: 24 | Location: Sagle ID USA | Member Since: 06-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I don't think so. When the screen comes up you have to scroll down to get to the pictures. Then when you clicj on one you'll be in the album. Unless that's only on my computer. If it doesn't work let me know and I'll go back and try again.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Danny; The brick paneling gives the Barth a whole new look. Question? The window covers, inside or out and did you make them? Just bought yours and it has been kept inside all of its life . We are keeping it at home for the summer and shades work , but your system looks as if it would heep out more sun and heat.. Thanks! John and Audrey

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Hi John and Audrey, These covers are the greatest thing since sliced bread. They snap on and fit perfectly, and they let you see out with no problem. I don't know the UVR factor. I take them off and wash them down with Starbrite Awning cleaner when they start to look dingy, maybe 3 to 4 months, and they still look great. Now for the bad news. They came with the coach and I have never been able to find out where they came from and who makes them. The best way to describe the fabric is kind of a thick screen. I can actually drive down the road with the windshield covered and freak people out, but I don't do that much. Well, maybe sometimes, but only when I feel somebody deserves it. Thanks for looking at our pride and joy and now that we're learning how to post pix maybe we can get some quality shots to share and hope you do the same.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28