Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

The Best of Flack Spam
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted Hide Post
I know we should just let this go, but I strongly agree with you 100% AF Retiree and if some don't like it that to bad ,and thank you for saying something that should said Days ago on this site!

------------------
Jay&Shelby 95 Barth Regency 34ft. 8.3 Cummins 300 hp.
Spartan K2 MM.

[This message has been edited by bubbiebarth2 (edited February 27, 2005).]

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I agree too. Should I just delete this whole thread?

I really didn't mean for it to be a debate I just thought it was a cool picture. Shux!!!

You know though; what this shows, is the absolutely awesome intelligence of the average Barth owner or wannabee. To me the sign of an intelligent person is the depth of their opinions. In fact, the opinions stated in this threat more than ever convince me of the quality of a Barth.

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited February 27, 2005).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted Hide Post
No I think it should stay, it show we can disagree and still be Barth owners and have respect for other folks that we disagree with!

------------------
Jay&Shelby 95 Barth Regency 34ft. 8.3 Cummins 300 hp.
Spartan K2 MM.

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Well, the forum title is "General Discussion". Sometimes it gets pretty general, huh?

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
"Well, the forum title is "General Discussion". Sometimes it gets pretty general, huh?"
It seemed headed for "pretty personal".

------------------
"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

[This message has been edited by Gunner (edited February 27, 2005).]

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As Americans at war with terrorists around the world, I think the right course of action is to support the President we have, whether we voted for him or not!

Posts: 8 | Location: san diego, ca, usa | Member Since: 04-06-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
If my "SPAM" can rise to this level, I think maybe I could run for Mayor of Cookeville, TN
Folks, I'm just passing on some articles of interest and/or humor. Enjoy life, it's later than you think......carlflack

THE TOY 88 33'Regal SE Coach #3448

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post