Barthmobile Portal
Saturn Z Chains

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/1571065381

05-09-2006, 09:01 PM
bill h
Saturn Z Chains
I have a pair of Z chains left over from a Saturn.

I mention Saturn only because Saturn requires very tight-fitting chains due to clearance issues. In front. They have lots of clearance in back, though.

They are Shur Grip by SCC, model SZ 323 and fit quite a few sizes, including 185 65 15, but I don’t wanna type them all in, so ask me about your size or ask Security Chain in Oregon.

They were used for one ski trip, but show no wear.. I will send them to any Barth owner who wants them for shipping only. My rate is 75% off Fedex.

Let me know or I will put them out in the trash and some illegal will be selling them at a swap meet.

Bill h.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered
05-10-2006, 09:09 AM
dv
Hey Bill, The Breakaway I bought came with a tow bar that they had used to pull a Saturn (I'm not all that familiar with Saturns but it was a 2 door Coupe). I didn't notice any chains but if someone is considering getting a towbar to houl a Saturn I'm thinking thye may be able to get a complete setup. So if someone is in need of a tow bar and plans on pulling a Saturn I have the towbar. and am open to offers. I have no idea how much they sell for but this one was used once and comes with a cover and other attachements that weren't even used. I took it off since I have no plans of using it and will be selling the Breakaway this summer. Obviously I know nothing about towbars or towing a toad so ask the forum if you have questions I can only supply pictures if necessary.