Tools
Reply To This Topic

New member, New Barth
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted
Aviator, (Nelson Lund) sent me a picture of his new baby. He didn't know how to post pictures, so I am helping him get this picture online. If more pictures arrive, I'll post them later. He is in Alberta, Canada.

Here is an excerpt from his letter:
[It is registered as a 1990 Gillig chassis and as 1991 Barth Breakaway. The engine is a 3208 Cat., the Gillig book shows it at 225 HP and it has a 4 spd Allison. It is 32 ft long, and was purchased in Canada in 1991, for $180,000.00. I have quite a lot of info with it regarding the coach. The Barth manual, Gillig manual, schematics and even the original sales brochure. I have been quite impressed with it, these coaches are well worth looking after,as I believe they are allways going to be classics.]

Bill G

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
W O W Now there's a Barth for you. Welcome Nelson to the Wide World of Barth in a big way...

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post