Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Winnebago
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted
Tim Hortons is a doughnut shop franchise around here. Actually there are thousands of them in Ontario. One on every corner .. nearly.
Anyway they are running a big promotion. Peel-Away and Win stickers on the paper coffee cups.
A blonde comes in on her coffee-break and orders a coffee and doughnut. Sits dowms and peels back her lucky win sticker. She jumps up all excited and shouts .. "I WON a MOTORHOME!" A waiter comes over and says What? You couldn't have won a motorhome. The blonde says, "I DID! I DID!" Holding up her cup.
The manager rushes over because of all the exciement and says. "A motorhome? You can't have won a motorhome. The biggest prize is a free luch with a doughnut for dessert."
The blonde is still excited "No! No!" she says, "I WON a MOTORHOME! LOOK! Under my sticker, it says ... ...
>
>
.WINABAGEL

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
Sorry, couldn't help myself.
It was partly sunny & 67F yesterday. Went for a ride on the motorbike.
Woke up this morning, it was 28F and flurries. Arrrghh ! Winter!
Like I said, couldn't help it.
Best.
Don

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Don the highest temp here in Eden Prairie till next Wednesday will be -4F. So keep'em coming...

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post