Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

photos in ad
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I just placed an add for our '79 27' and I am having difficulty in paste of photos from photobucket. I have them all on photo bucket but cannot get them to the add.
PLease help. Thanks, Darrell and Jeannie Moore mooreaces@msn.com

'93/94 33' Breakaway-5.9B 230 HP cummins-allison6spd MD3060

Posts: 39 | Location: Chehalis, WA. | Member Since: 01-31-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi!

I assume that you've attempted to follow Dave's Instructions for posting photobucket images inside a thread and it isn't working for you.

If you need images in your thread, go to your photobucket account, open up the album that has the images (or just the opening page if you have made individual albums) and scroll to the bottom where the images are. There are usually three links there: URL Link, HTML Tag, and IMG Code.

You want "IMG Code". Click inside the box that has the IMG at the beginning--just one left click will do--and it will automatically be copied to your clipboard.

Then go to your post on Barthmobile, edit your original post, and type "Ctrl-V" to paste it into the Reply box. The software on this board recognizes IMG as containing image information, and will attach your picture to the post.

Let us know if this doesn't work.

Posts: 45 | Location: Canada | Member Since: 03-19-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I must be having a "grey moment" as I still cannot seem to make it work. If anyone wants the pictures, I can email them.
Thanks,

Posts: 39 | Location: Chehalis, WA. | Member Since: 01-31-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You may have to make the album public instead of private. You can do this at the top right of the page, under "account options". The go under "Album Settings" and click "edit my album settings". In the new page that opens, under "Change Album Settings", go to the "My Album is:" box and change that from private to public. Click the "Save" button on the bottom, and that should work.

Posts: 45 | Location: Canada | Member Since: 03-19-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
on photo bucket, they are already public and I just can't get it to work. Thanks,

posted Hide Post
What's the address to your photobucket album? If I can view them I'll give it a shot to upload them to the thread you started about the '79.

First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
You might also consider putting your pictures in "My Pictures". Then start a post and click on "Add Attachment?" below the box you type in. Then click "Browse", and a window at the top of the page MIGHT show "My Pictures". If it does not, scroll until it does. Then click on the picture you want to post.
Its title will appear in the attachment window. Then post.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am already signed in to photo bucket at mooreacres_photos

posted Hide Post
What's the entire address at the top of the browser when you're in photobucket? It should start with http:// and end with "mooreacres_photos".

posted Hide Post
Sorry!!!
http://s152photobucket.com/albums/s172/mooreacres_photos

posted Hide Post
quote:
http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s172/mooreacres_photos

Perfect! I'll start uploading them to the thread for you.

posted Hide Post
Thank you!!!!!! I can train my mules, but not the computer.

posted Hide Post
You're very welcome!

posted Hide Post
I just looked at the pictures and that is exactly what I wanted to do. Thank You again for all your help.