Barthmobile Portal
Brand New with an OLD Barth and Questions

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/1131041181

04-27-2006, 10:13 PM
Rpudel1
Brand New with an OLD Barth and Questions
Hello!
i just bought a 1973 Barth motorhome. it is in the shop for a very detailed inspection. provided it passes, i will want to take it on the road. i have some questions.
(1) anybody know if there is an owner's manual available for a 1973 Barth?
(2) know where i can find some good detailed pictures of what this should have looked like in 1973?
(3) know where i can get some original furnishings to replace some of the "renovations" that were done? specifically cabinets, doors, seats, light fixtures.

thanks!
04-27-2006, 10:25 PM
Dave Bowers
Smiler Smiler Big Grin Welcome to Barthmobile. I have sent you by email the 1973 brochure for the entire product line. I have also sent you a Motorhome Magazine ad for 1974. I don't think there was any change at all in those years.

As far as replacing the furnishings. Think, orange,yellowand brown and woven wood shades.. I love'em..

05-01-2006, 09:59 PM
Rusty
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Bowers:
Smiler Smiler Big Grin Welcome to Barthmobile. I have sent you by email the 1973 brochure for the entire product line. I have also sent you a Motorhome Magazine ad for 1974. I don't think there was any change at all in those years.

As far as replacing the furnishings. Think, orange,yellowand brown and woven wood shades.. I love'em..

Better yet, contemplate how many SOBs of that vintage haven't been turned into mulch.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields