Forums    General Discussions    Warning: To View This Website, You Just Might Need A Bigger Monitor!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Warning: To View This Website, You Just Might Need A Bigger Monitor!
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
As you can tell, I've been busy making drawings for you to enjoy. Sorry, but some of these drawing could cause you to lean "real close" to the monitor to view the details...

Or, just maybe, it's time to talk someone into a bigger flat screen monitor. Big Grin

The forums that are completed are Barth Journeys, Barth Coaches for Sale, Tech Talk, Barth Coaches Sold and this Forum.

***[Edit] 3 more added on 10/6 Barth Upgrades and Improvements, Misc. and Other Stuff & Ads, Documentation, Brochures/Schematics

***[Edit] 2 more added on 10/7 Swap Meet Central Forum & Star Gazing and Other Non Automotive Hobbies.

***[Edit] 2 more added on 10/10
Barth Sightings & Barth Rallies and Get Togethers

***[Edit] 1 more added on 10/11 Community Announcements

***[Edit] Forum, Posts and Categories: New & Old Content Icon Images 11/1

***[Edit] 1 more added on 11/4 Barth Videos, Travelogues, photos etc.

Anyway... Enjoy. Cool

Legal: Barthmobile.com is not responsible for eyesight damage as a result of insufficient screen size! Roll Eyes

Bill N.Y.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Bill,

Your effort here is amazing. How do you find the time to get things like this done and still fix trucks?

Your effort is appreciated. This site continues to improve.

Bill G

Bill & Georgene Goodwin
92 (Feb.) Regency 36ft
300hp Cummins
Gillig Chassis (1990 build date)
2014 Honda CRV toad
10Kw Power Tech Gen w/ Kubota diesel engine
Can accomodate Barth visitor with advance notice

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill G:
...How do you find the time to get things like this done and still fix trucks?
When you enjoy something so much, you find the time.

Warning: To View This Website, You Just Might Need A Bigger Monitor! Sunglasses! Big Grin

I have started to design holiday themes and colors. I will only implement them 1-3 days before and will take them down right after.

I know that Halloween isn't a "Real Holiday". Most enjoy this time of the year, we think back to our youth and remember saying "Trick or treat" and walking around with our friends while eating, caramel/cherry covered, candy apples. You hardly see them anymore, but you still remember.

Anyway, "Trick or treat" and stay young at heart. I'll be walking around with my kids and re-living a small part of my youth all over again. I hope your Halloween is a fun time.

If anyone wants to design a theme or have a suggestion related to theme coloring and design, please post it here for comments. Love it Cool - hate it Frowner ? let us know. This site is a work in progress and I'm still learning.

Legal: Barthmobile does not endorse Halloween, bats,
wiccas, black cats, flying brooms, black kettles, 
witchcraft, superstitions, or the over consumption 
of candy. We do however, endorse having fun!

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post

This site is best viewed with monitor turned on.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bill N.Y., you never cease to amaze me. Great job on the site. We are over in Iowa heading home this AM. You make my mornings when I have YFI (Wi-Fi) and can check what is up on the site. Please keep it up between service calls. Tom

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mine took 2 less strokes

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Bill; Thanks for redoing the whole site just for my birthday (yes 10/31/43) it looks great, but no great pumkin? Roll Eyes

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SLOOP JOHN B:
...but no great pumkin? Roll Eyes
Happy Birthday. Isn't the "Great Pumpkin" behind the Barthmobile Logo?

I should have this stuff taken down before Thursday Night.

Bill N.Y.