Tools
Reply To This Topic

parts for 85 regal
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted
I'm not sure if this is the right forum but here goes anyway: I'm starting to work on my new 85 Regal and need some parts. One 4 1/2" x 12" cover for one of the lights over the bed: one rocker switch for turning the coach water pump on and off: one brass hand rail to replace the wooden one that's on it: one switch that makes the light in the bathroom closet come on and go off. If anyone has any of these or knows where I can buy them, I would really appreciate it.

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
One more thing. My dash has a speedometer on the left and a round display showing oil pressure, water temp, battery. Between these two round displays is a smaller round display with a rectangular light that will light up if you have an inbalance in the braking system. It does not have a tach, tranny temp gauge, oil temp gage. Did Barth offer them? If so, I would like to purchase original ones that work or could be rebuilt. Where were they located on the dash? My dash is a horizontal affair. Thanks for the help. the dash can be seen on the for sale forum. Dave posted it some time ago. Its the one that says that updates are almost complete

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
The "for sale" post was march 20, 2005 and shows the dash clearly.