Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

baja-rth
 Login now/Join our community

posted

took the toaster down to san felipe, baja, mexico for christmas. got 10 mpg!

more pics here http://www.schusterphoto.com/baja/index.html

soon I'll try to get some pics up of my interior. lots of changes have taken place in there.

paul schuster

Posts: 29 | Location: austin, tx | Member Since: 07-21-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
She who must be obeyed
and
me, Ensign 3rd crass
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
Paul:

Do I see some polish work? It looks great!

Next time you head south drop by our place in Studio City and we can see what my 1973 25 footer looks like when next to your Barth.

Tim

Posts: 282 | Location: Studio City, California | Member Since: 02-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Beautiful coach but generally you are a mean person. It is 5 deg here at the moment. Great pictures. The fishing boat one is my desktop now. Do I owe you royalties?

I love the "toaster" it is one classy coach for sure..

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
These are great pics. Thanks for sharing your adventures in Baja. Looks like the kids love the Barth too. Takes me back to the camping adventures we had when our kids were small.
We are currently under a winter storm warning. Snow, heavy at times, turning to sleet later in the day. Luvly, just bleepin luvly!
Only about a hundred more days and spring will be here ... on the calander at least!
Have fun.
Don
>
quote:
Originally posted by davebowers:
Beautiful coach but generally you are a mean person. It is 5 deg here at the moment. Great pictures. The fishing boat one is my desktop now. Do I owe you royalties?

I love the "toaster" it is one classy coach for sure..

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted Hide Post
Great Photos:Thank you & your family for shareing them with us.Look like you folks are really enjoying the Barth!

------------------
Jay&Shelby 95 Barth Regency 34ft. Cummins 300 hp.
Spartan MM.

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post