Minnesnowta 2023. June 19-22
 Login now/Join our community

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kenny j:
Got my Gibson 12 string guitar back from the shop about a month ago. it actually took exactly one year to fix it. It is ready and we are ready, looking forward to seeing everyone.
Happy motoring.
Kenny

Very cool! Does it still remember all the notes for all the songs? ROTFLMAO We are looking forward to seeing/hearing you again. See you all soon!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5183 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
A good time will be had by all!! Pretty sure if new tires were put on 71 it would do the trip with ease. However unable to find anyone who can spend a few days with my spouse and she will not make the trip.

I am going to miss my favorite satire, by KennyJ " Thank God I am a millionaire".

Have a great GTG and safe travels to all!!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2057 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Yes Dana I'm pn the way, stopped near Denver and had a great visit with Dustjeeper (Larry). Stayed at his place last night, great talk, great supper and checked up on his latest projects. Been 6 years since I visited him.

I will bee arriving on the 19th, all is running good see y'all soon!

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Coach is ready, we are ready! We will leave tomorrow morning for Wisconsin, then arrive on Monday. Should be a good Sunday run, about 450 miles.

Have Barth, will travel, soon! Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5183 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Tonka's ready. Zoey is always excited and always ready. We old folks are excited and almost ready, if we can just remember where we stored everything last fall.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone! Big Grin

Thanks,
Wally

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Drove 425 miles to Wilson Lake Campground, Wild Rose, Wi. (near Wautoma) A bit rustic but nice setting. All systems doing fine. About 300 miles left for tomorrow!

Verizon signal is weak here but the booster is doing the job. We should see you all tomorrrow afternoon! Thumbs Up

Have Barth, traveling Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
I would say I’m patiently waiting. But those of you that know me well know I’m not patient ROTFLMAO

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
After a couple PITA detours, one in Wisconsin and one in MN, we pulled in about 230, over an hour late. head bang Rothenburg is a very nice park, nice big shady sites, full hookups.

780 miles since yesterday morning. A couple long days but a great destination. Time to catch up with old friends! cheers

Have Barth, will travel Tooling Along

Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Six Barth coaches, a good turnout. 4 Monarchs! Bob and Yvonne did not make it. If they did we would have had 5 Monarchs. We have this loop in the park all to ourselves.

Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
The park is right across the river from downtown Springfield

Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Another great potluck. Dana's pork butts and more. (We just never have enough food!) ROTFLMAO

Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Ed came all the way from California for the food! Thumbs Up

Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Evening entertainment by Kenny J. Always a great time! cheers

Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Now for the coach lineup: Kenny and Kazy's 28 ft Breakaway

Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Right behind them is the scenic Cottonwood River