Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    4th Annual Florida GTG- Hillsborough State Park Dec 3-5
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

4th Annual Florida GTG- Hillsborough State Park Dec 3-5
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
We just reserved site #31 for Fri and Sat. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Have Fun,
Wm.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Yee haw, 31 is an excellent site for a trailer. Looking forward to seeing you and your Barth. But maybe more, I'm looking forward to the photos you take. Anyone who hasn't linked to the studio in any of stinky's posts should do so. I hope the weather cooperates a little better this year and we can do a canoe trip. It's a very easy smooth river and the current is slow enough to make the trip back a piece of cake. The scenery along the way is one of a kind. If all goes well and the weather is right I'm thinking about Saturday around 11AM for a 4 hour river trip, putting us back by 4 to get ready for the feast.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3479 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have reserved site #75 at Hillsborough State Park Dec 3-5. We have wanted to attend one of the GTG's this is the first we have been able to work in.
Tim n' Jean

Posts: 21 | Location: Pine Island, Florida | Member Since: 08-01-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Tim & Jean, glad you can make it. 75 is where Jim and Barb Rutledge were last year, a nice open site kind of in the backyard but still close to everyone else. As the time gets closer, feel free to ask any questions, and if you have bicycles or canoes or kayaks, don't leave them at home for this trip. Looking forward to seeing you there.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3479 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Danny, anything left that might hold a 30 some ft? Tom

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Hey Tom, can't get on RA right now but this morning they still had site 30 open. Just right for your 35 foot Barth! Wink Or 51 b & c are open. c was Billy T's last year.

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Danny, you can put us in 51C 12-2 thru 12-5. see you all there. Tom

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
We were scheduled to arrive Friday, but we've added Thursday to the trip.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/11
Picture of Jim & Barb
posted Hide Post
Danny,
I just made reservations for spot 51D. WOW! the spots filled up quick.
Let's pray for cool clear skys.

Jim

Posts: 457 | Location: Port Charlotte Florida USA | Member Since: 06-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Danny

Your going to need a bigger park!

Great job putting this together

ED.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed, Jim & Barb, 51 d is a back in all paved site. If it rains Red Face you might have a real popular site.
76 is nice and deep but a bit narrow entry, 45 is a last resort site but OK, 46 and 47 are better. 51 b is still available and a nice site.
27 is a small 35 foot site , across from the showers and 30 is a decent 35 foot, with the hookups at the rear.

79 Barth Classic

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Update, still showing 27, 30, 51b [51b is all paved], 76, 46 and 47 available. Anybody been waiting till the last minute? It's here!

79 Barth Classic

Picture of Althepal
posted Hide Post
Danny,
Could my wife Beth & I reserve 51b with you or do I call the park? (That is if you can take any more Michiganders!)
Alan

Posts: 18 | Location: Northern Michigan | Member Since: 01-24-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Hi Al, sorry it took so long to get back to you but I was having trouble with links. Go to this link, enter the dates, Dec 3, 2 days, or whatever you want to stay, and click on area 3, the lower left box. If 51 b is still available, click on it and reserve it through Reserve America. I always find it easy and quick, but if you have any problems let me know and I'll try to help. Hope to see you there.
http://www.reserveamerica.com/campgroundMap.do
or this
http://www.reserveamerica.com/...TabIndex=CampingSpot

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
we called the 800 reservation number, easy and they send you a written confirmation.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post