Tools
MI ~ 1978 Barth 29 foot no response from owner
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of dragrace
posted
If this Barth is still for sale contact Barthmobile Admin

1978 Barth 29 Ft. Motorhome
Nostalgia Unique Very Rare Patented Aluminum Construction

Remember when you were a kid in the late 70s and your dad or neighbor bought a Barth brothers motorhome and you just loved the unique look and quality construction and thought wow that’s cool, well I have a Barth in original condition and needs some TLC to bring it back up to the beauty and uniqueness of the Barth tradition, I’ve owned this unique vehicle for 9 years and no matter if I’m at a campground or a race track someone always stairs and asks what year is this and they too have as I never seen another Barth of this year as a matter of fact it might be the last 1978 Barth 29 foot motorhome left !!
· 1978 Barth Brothers 30 foot patented construction aluminum wall and skinned in aluminum sheet, aluminum bumpers
· Carbureted 454 ci. Hedman motorhome heavy duty headers, dual exhaust 121000 miles on Chassis, 81000 miles on engine, Runs Excellant 2 50 gallon fuel tanks
· 400 Turbo Hydramatic transmission 800 miles on rebuild deep pan
· 4.56 ratio rear axle, front air bags, Michelin tires tread like new but weather checked sides, chrome wheel simulators
· 5000 watt onan generator
· Interior original green/white 70s carpeting
· Shower, stove, oven, toilet, wash sink, double sink in kitchen, swivel drive/pass seats, fridge doesn’t work, dual twin beds in rear, couch opens to a bed, storage under couch, cabinets front and rear, 2 - 4 foot awnings, 1 main 16 foot awning, trunk, aluminum ladder, Coleman roof air conditioner, original bill of sale and booklet

It's here in Bay City, Mi.
Asking $5000
Rick LaPouttre 1-989-893-5028 Days
superpro3651@yahoo.com

Posts: 2 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-11-2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Rick--sound intriguing. Could you post some pictures of both exterior and interior? Thanks--
Charlie T.

Posts: 31 | Location: Wherever we happen to be | Member Since: 02-21-2006Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Here's what I have.

s7802-2371-MC29-FP3

Based on what I found in our upload site and the datestamp of the images - I believe these to be of the same coach.

If you have any more you would like posted. Send them to bill_ny@barthmobile.com and I'll get them up for you.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
A few more pictures from our upload site.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
Picture of dragrace
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your help Bill Smiler

Posts: 2 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-11-2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
This is exactly what I'm looking for! If anyone knows of something in same price range it would be greatly appreciated! Smiler

Posts: 1 | Location: Michigan  | Member Since: 01-30-2015Report This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
PHONE OR EMAIL HIM!!

it's here in Bay City, Mi.
Asking $5000 obo???
Rick LaPouttre
1-989-893-5028 Days
superpro3651@yahoo.com

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!