Barthmobile Portal
1981 MCC by Barth #8 No activity

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6441087061/m/8943941887

07-26-2016, 04:44 PM
Jason T
1981 MCC by Barth #8 No activity
If this coach is still for sale contact Barthmobile Admin

I have decided to list the coach’s separately for less confusion and organization. This coach is number 8 and there is not much information to provide with this coach. My Father In Law loved the first MCC he bought (#18, the other one) so around 1984 he bought this one for his medical practice. It was used but not very often and hasn’t seen the highway since the early 2000’s. I don’t know the original mileage when he purchased it but it has 74,418 miles on it now. It has always been inside a storage building and is in fantastic shape for its age. It is dusty and dirty but all original underneath. One more thing to note, the coach has a driver’s door which is easy to get in and out. This is a great coach and is ready for a new home. We are asking $15,000 obo for this one.
Please feel free to email, call, or text with and questions or requests to see it. I do not receive notices from the Barth forum when someone comments and only check every few days so please send me an email or text if I haven’t responded in a reasonable time.
Thanks,
Jason T
jayandneri@yahoo.com
704-659-1127