Barthmobile Portal
PA: 1985 Barth Regency

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6441087061/m/7023949367

07-15-2011, 07:20 PM
VinceGee
PA: 1985 Barth Regency
I have for sale an all aluminum custom motorhome. Specs: 35ft,8.2 detroit diesel 4-stroke pusher with allison 4spd auto trans [both with less than 5k mi. since factory reman.]'new 22.5 tires, 4 wheel disc brakes[air over hydraulics], 7kw 4cyl gas kohler gen,2 roof ac[front is new] dash ac, rear queen, 2 large cedar lined closets, 2 linen closets, 2 tv's, washer&dryer, roof exhaust, sep shower,
restroom with commode vanity, sink and exhaust, pantry, 3 burner gas stove, microwave,double bowl stainless sink, water purification, ice maker, food blender system,front and rear gas furnaces, jack knife sofa, dinette with 2 leather swivel chairs, leather captain&pass seats, awnings on all side windows,full length oak cabinets, plenty of under neath storage, rear camera, tow hitch,125 gal fuel, 100 gal water storage, hot water heater[gas,elec., engine heat],refrig/freezer[gas, dc, ac] tinted windows with full shades& curtains, cruise control,fog lights,runs great, the company brochure says it will get 13 mpg, but I've got between 8 to 11 mpg on trips, mostly in the Appalachian Mountains. Current PA inspection, everything works, and trip ready.

Asking $26,500

If you have any questions, please call Vince at 814-736-8266 or 814-421-2163. I can be reached through email at vpgolden49@yahoo.com. The motorhome is located in Portage, PA.
07-16-2011, 06:00 PM
Daddo
Very nice coach! How many total miles are on it?

EDIT: Bill N.Y. Looking for the commentary? Click Here

83 28' Barth "Euro"
Chevrolet 454
P-32 Chassis
07-18-2011, 08:41 PM
VinceGee
The coach has 153,637 total miles. I have receipts for nearly $18,000 showing dealer installed new factory short block with all updates, radiator core, u joints, and transmission rebuild/upgrade all in the last 5,000 miles.
01-31-2012, 11:25 AM
luvmybarth
very very nice barth....sounds like a great buy too! hope you sold it already but if you haven't i will offer a small suggestion. It would be cool to see the kitchen area as well as the washer n dryer. I recently bought one myself 4 mths ago so that is the sort of thing i would like to see more of Smiler
08-16-2012, 10:39 PM
Rusty
Vince reported his Regency is sold:

"Hi Rusty, Thanks for contacting me. I sold my 1986 Regency just a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to figure out how to post it sold. I am not very computer savey and have depended upon my kids that no longer live here to do the postings. It was purchased by a trucker that wanted a good low tech reliable rebuilt diesel pusher that didn't need any work."

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields