Forums    Barth Coaches Sold    84 regency up fo sale 70000 miles $22500.
Page 1 2 3 4 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
84 regency up fo sale 70000 miles $22500.
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
Robert...Give me a holler about your coach please...

816 769 1043 Jerry in Kansas City...Thanks...

Posts: 3 | Location: kansas city | Member Since: 01-27-2008Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of MichaelR
posted Hide Post
Is he to be taken seriously? $22500,$15000,$17000,$19000,$15000, and now back up to $21000. Proceed with caution.

Posts: 173 | Location: Greeneville TN | Member Since: 05-11-2012Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/09
Picture of robert and kimberly delucia
posted Hide Post
michealr your in Tennessee > I rate my barth a 8 from 1 to 10 ! why don't you come and evaluate it your self ! I sent you a email no response yet ! so come and nit pick this ! so I went thru a divorce and under valued this because I needed money for my divorce AND LOOK AT YOUR REACTION ! and then I had 8 strokes and I needed to eliminate things ! I GAVE 8 rottwiellers away some pregnant! I just need to slow down ! my phone is 1-931-703-1933 set up a appointment this week Monday Tuesday or wensday ! ill be waiting on your call !

Posts: 204 | Location: unionville tennessee | Member Since: 10-02-2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I just want to know if he travels with those 8 Rotties! Or is this unit pet free!

Posts: 60 | Location: Tucson | Member Since: 12-25-2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
pet free ! can I get past these harassing stupid post I sold the dogs because of health reasons !i had thirty rottys ! I also sold two jeepsthey wernt in the motor home either

Edited for violation of TOS

Posts: 204 | Location: unionville tennessee | Member Since: 10-02-2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
!

posted Hide Post
!

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
Sorry Robert, I remember the good old days when you could ask just about anything on this site and not be humiliated, not so anymore. Some folks here have a lot of valuable knowledge and for that I'm greatful but we need to respect each other.

Ralph Glover
1976 27' Barth
P-30 454
1998 Tracker Toad

Posts: 167 | Location: LaFontaine, IN,USA | Member Since: 07-03-2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I also remember that ! thanks ! to everyone im sorry I had 8 strokes and a divorce........... but ill not be the one humiliating you ! I appreciate the good kind post of yours REGLOVER !!! if i knew i would of been treated so bad by fellow members i would of never bought a BARTH!!
quote:
Originally posted by REGLOVER:
Sorry Robert, I remember the good old days when you could ask just about anything on this site and not be humiliated, not so anymore. Some folks here have a lot of valuable knowledge and for that I'm greatful but we need to respect each other.

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robert and kimberly delucia:
I also remember that ! thanks ! to everyone im sorry I had 8 strokes and a divorce........... but ill not be the one humiliating you ! I appreciate the good kind post of yours REGLOVER !!! if i knew i would of been treated so bad by fellow members i would of never bought a BARTH!!

I am very sorry to see these kind of posts. Most of us try to help when we can. It is disappointing when the helpful people are buried by the whining of others.

For my part, the people on the site are some of the best I know and I am glad I have gotten to know them.

Things have been a bit testy lately here on the site. I am always trying to help but my experience is limited mostly to the GM gasser chassis.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread but I wanted to apologize for the "negative vibes" here.

Rusty alluded to this problem recently in his TOS posting. Perhaps this can be an example of how we need to think twice about what we post, how we phrase it, and what effect it will have.

Good luck selling that coach. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5183 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
this needs to go after another stroke sunday! need to move would like cash ! I have a trade offer I might have to take !

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robert and kimberly delucia:
this needs to go after another stroke sunday! need to move would like cash ! I have a trade offer I might have to take !

ANOTHER stroke?!? OH NO! Sorry
An offer? At last. GREAT! cheers

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
r5eally need cash but I guess ill trade ! still holding out for cash thou

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of MichaelR
posted Hide Post
Robert, my comment was no-way intended as being disrespectful to you. Reading your posts though, I thought,"man... you're all over the place with the price". I did contact you sometime ago when you first listed your Barth and before I had purchase the one that I sold last year. My impression after our conversation left me scratching my head as well. You were very vague in responses to questions. I am not interested in your Barth, and would never, "check one out" for someone as this could lead to some hard feelings if something was "missed". Price it right and correctly represent it, and you should have no problem selling it.

Posts: 173 | Location: Greeneville TN | Member Since: 05-11-2012Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
You were very vague in responses to questions. I am not interested in your Barth, and would never, "check one out" for someone as this could lead to some hard feelings if something was "missed".

Vague responses stand to reason if the gentleman has suffered multiple strokes.

I remain willing to lay eyes on anything in my vicinity on behalf of forum members. Sure wish I had asked somebody in Phoenix to do it for me.
A little more than year ago, I went from here to way North of Detroit so as to inspect a Barth for a West coast member. I was more than glad to help.
***** don't mean that I would do it for anyone and everyone *****

It is a two way street.
"posted 05-12-2012 09:16 AM
Would like to be contacted by someone that has taken a look at this Barth. Thanks!
Posts: 93 | Location: Soddy-Daisy Tennessee | Member Since: 05-11-2012"

I don't hire out as an inspector. I am not qualified for that. Some RV & home inspectors are not as good as they think they are and thus get themselves and/or employer in trouble.
But, a few minutes use of critical eyes and ears can be VERY revealing.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post