Search
Notify
Tools
1993 Breakaway For Sale
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bruce & Kathleen:
Got the Breakaway out from storage and spent the day cleaning the outside. Looks pretty damn good for a 25+ year old coach with original paint. I still need to change out the rear AC unit, but am lowering my asking price to the SPRING SPECIAL of $17,700.00 the way it sits, which means I'll supply the new unit but you have to change out the rear AC. Heck, I'll throw in the parts for the existing one and maybe it can be fixed and you'll have a spare AC!!!
Nice coach. Gonna be a great deal for someone for the asking price....
Bruce

Posts: 2 | Location: BC .CA | Member Since: 07-16-2018Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Bruce I've been looking for your contact info with no luck. Would you contact me. Thanks Doug scramm@telus.net

Posts: 2 | Location: BC .CA | Member Since: 07-16-2018Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
posted Hide Post
Doug,
Private message sent. I will also drop you an e-mail.
Bruce

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, for those of you that were interested in my coach.....I just sold it. To a present Barth owner from Canada. Paul came down and checked her out and the purchase was finalized this morning. He will be heading back to pick her up shortly. Gonna miss my Barth... Frowner But Paul has purchased a GREAT COACH!!! cheers And it was sold to a present Barth owner, and that makes me really happy... ROTFLMAO

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen

posted Hide Post
The gentlemen from Canada advised us yesterday that changes in his personal life is not going to allow him to complete the purchase of our coach. So our Breakaway is back on the market for sale. Please move our coach back to the "for sale" section.
If you have interest, please contact me promptly. I am going to put the coach out for sale locally also, though I would prefer to sell it to someone that knows and wants a Barth. But it won't stay for sale long once it is displayed locally...
Bruce

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen

posted Hide Post
FOR SALE
1993 Barth Breakaway
33’ Front Entrance
ALL ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION!!!
Spartan Chassis
230 hp Cummins Diesel with 120,XXX miles
Cummins eBrake by Jacobs
Allison MD3060 6-Speed Transmission
7kw Kohler Propane Generator
2 Burner Range and Microwave/Convection Oven
HWH Levelers
Kwikee Electric Double Steps
ZipDee Awnings
Solarex Solar Panel
Velvac Heated Remote Control Mirrors
Dual Hadley Air Horns
RayLine Remote Control Searchlight
Winegard RV Satellite System
Sirius Radio Dock & Antenna
And more…..

CELL: 609-774-8929

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Bruce, and Kathleen, Feel free to delete your postings from the sale that did not happen.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Our Breakaway is still for sale for the same price, but I am in the process of changing out the rear AC to the new unit. So that is one less thing the new owner will need to do. I just had the 120,000 mile service done so she will be ready to go! I have only advertised our Breakaway here for sale. I have put it on the "local corner" with for sale signs in it. Lots and lots of lookers. Nobody knows what a Barth is or can appreciate what we have. But I am patient. I will be putting it on the internet soon, so if you see it show up under sightings, you saw it here first. Someone is going to step forward and get a GREAT COACH!

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen

posted Hide Post
Do you have any photos? Trying to see if the layout will work for my family. Thanks

pwalters1988@gmail.com

Posts: 3 | Location: Livonia, MI | Member Since: 05-29-2019Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately for all, our Breakaway is sold once again. And I was serious when I said whoever purchased our Barth was going to get a great coach! This time it is for sure, as the new owner has paid for it in full. But it may come back up for sale by him if he doesn't get the opportunity to use it as he wishes. This is his first motor home.
It was a funny sale. I had 3 folks at the corner lot all at the same time all wanting to buy the coach. And the first guy told the other 2 that they were too late because he was buying it. Said it was way to nice for the price to let it go. And beings he was the gentleman that had arranged for me to meet him, he had the first shot at it. I could have had an auction right there! But that is not me nor my mode of operation.
So it is with great sorrow that I am now Barthless. For those who may be reading this and considering purchasing a Barth, don't hesitate! They are truly a great coach and if maintained, have the build to be around for a long, long time. Just go to a Barth GTG or look around and see how many 70's-80's-90's Barth's are still in use on a regular basis. Then tell me how many Brand X of the same years are out there being used daily. And considering they are a limited production product line, the longevity talks about the quality.

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Yes, I can understand. I had the opposite of buyer's remorse with Old Blue. It was seller's remorse. Especially since Tere had put so much work in it. Roger is going to keep it for 2 more years, so maybe Tere will eventually get it back. Do you folks have any thoughts of another Barth?
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Not now. We purchased a Tiffin Allegro Bus as a replacement. Not that I even think they are on the same parallel, but we purchased what I consider to be the most affordable "newer" coach that wasn't a Newell, Foretravel or Prevost. Still can't afford them...! Kathleen wanted slides. Barth did not make one. If they did, I would own another Barth!!!
To even imagine that this Tiffin will be in the same condition as our Barth in 10 years would be fooling ourselves. It is in excellent condition now and I hope to do my best. But a Barth is a Barth. So I temper my expectations.

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
I understand. Tere didn't want another project nor did I. The Winnie is rock solid dependable. Just get in it, turn the key and go. If it was 10 years ago, I would be thinking differently. Even so, I'm looking at that 31' Regal. All I need is Steve to do the work for me ROTFLMAO

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
This listing can be moved to the sold section, as I have been paid in full.

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen

posted Hide Post
Back for sale once again! Roll Eyes Ya all got another chance to own a great coach. It's the Barth God's looking down and trying to make sure the right person becomes the new owner!!! Thumbs Up

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen