Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1993 Breakaway 33' for sale
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
Reason for selling:made offer on Newell. bath on driver side. has drop down table,couch,shower,slide out pantry,cedar closet

Posts: 196 | Location: Apollo Beach, Fl. USA | Member Since: 10-05-2003Report This Post
Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
Dave, thanks for help with pics, where are the pics of tire?

Posts: 196 | Location: Apollo Beach, Fl. USA | Member Since: 10-05-2003Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bill h:
Floor plan? Does it have a couch? I see one swivel seat on the pass side. Are there two of them or is the pass seat used with the drop down table. That is, if there is a drop down table. Is there a drop down table on pass side?

Is the bathroom on the driver or pass side? Closets? Pantry?
Don, check out this Link. I agree with Bill H in every way. A floor plan will do more good with selling then just about anything else.
quote:
Originally posted by bill h:
...my crank is a floor plan. I have made some choices I did not enjoy as time went on. We learned a lot. Now whenever we shop for a new RV, Susan insists on a floor plan. Women are really into things like kitchen layout, pantries and closets. She would not get in the car to look at a MH without seeing a floor plan first.
Here is a quick search to help you out some. Floor plans
quote:
Originally posted by Don Scalzo:
Reason for selling: made offer on Newell.
Good luck with getting your new toy.

Bill N.Y.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Don,
I notice pictures taken on the beach. What amount of time has this spent in/on the beach? Has the coach been flooded in any way? What is the corrosion like underneath? Any roof leaks? Window leaks? Dual pane windows? Should I assume all systems work? If not, what does not work? How may hours on generator? Generator make? What chassis manufacturer is it? Age and condition of tires? What stuff is new or recent? etc. etc. etc. You given very many specifics regarding this coach can you add more detailed info.
Thanks,
Kit

Posts: 6 | Location: FL | Member Since: 11-19-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Can someone post specific book value info on this year and model?
Thanks,
Kit

Posts: 6 | Location: FL | Member Since: 11-19-2006Report This Post
Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
Spartan Chassis in excellant condition.
Front Tv & A.C have problem which I will take care of. This coach is ready to go anywhere. call with questions 941-350-2659

The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Kit, type "nada" (no quotes) into a search engine. Click on "Consumer." Click on the "recreation vehicles" bar on top of the page. navigate to "motorhomes," type in your zip code, click on "submit." Scoll down to "motorhomes," select the letter "B," scroll down to "Barth," click on "1993," select "Breakaway 33 12'. Click on that, follow the prompts, & there you have it, a "do-it-youself," on how to get your book value.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Report This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
NADA seems not to list a 92 Breakaway longer than 30 ft.(on edit---OOPS, wrong year.)

I notice that they have "low retail" and "average retail" price listing. I have often thought that motor homes are like the children in Lake Woebegone, at least in the eyes of their owners.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Report This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Check the 1993 listings. They show a 33 1/2' Breakaway.

I agree that motorhomes are like the children of Lake Wobegon in the eyes of their owners. That's why fair market value is determined by agreement between a willing buyer & a willing seller.

In the matter of Barth motorhomes, book value is a only a WAG one may use as a guide. For a late model Chev auto that sells by the thousands, the book value may be representative of real sales. This might also apply to popular models of S.O.B.s too, but there aren't enough Barths sold to create a legitimate market average. NADA's listing are necessarily educated guesses used mainly by financial institutions to establish loan value.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
Sorry Don, when I was making the movie tires just seemed so booooooring.

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
are there any more photos other than tires?

Posts: 48 | Location: gilroy ca | Member Since: 11-15-2003Report This Post
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
See da movie

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Report This Post
Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
The Newell deal didn't fly! The size of the shower started this. I should alter the size of ME.

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Hey Don, Too bad about the Newell but all things happen for a reason. Maybe a little down the road another big showered coach will come along and by then maybe Suzie and I will be ready to take over your Barth. Looking forward to seeing you folks this winter, Hillsborough, Lake Manatee, or the Fort, if we can ever get in there. Keep in touch.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
I don't understand why anyone would want a shower like this in their motorhome.

It could make one too soft...