Tools
1973 Barth 25' Interior Available
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ncbarth1973:
I pulled the new windshield out of storage and I'm sorry to report that there are no identification markings on either piece.

Thanks for looking. Would have been nice to solve a long-standing mystery.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post
Picture of regis lecanu
posted Hide Post
hello
i am a french new owner in california, of a 1973 20' and i'm going to rebuilt it at the original.
i am missing the eater/ eater water/ generator and white some plastic light from the living room .
Do you still have that to sale in your RV?
best regards

Posts: 14 | Location: pioneertown california | Member Since: 12-03-2012Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
what exactly are you Looking for? PM me @

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 298 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Report This Post
Picture of regis lecanu
posted Hide Post
Sorry for my bad english...
i miss the heater and the water-heater

Posts: 14 | Location: pioneertown california | Member Since: 12-03-2012Report This Post
Picture of regis lecanu
posted Hide Post
sorry for my bad english...
i miss the heater and the water-heater
can you give me some advise to search ?
thanks

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
There is a great deal of variation among Barth coaches, especially with accessories. Often, there were several options for each appliance.

If you have any brand name documentation, name plates, etc from the originals you may be able to find replacements by searching on the web.

(Since these devices are almost 40 years old, original replacements and parts probably do not exist.)

If you have details on the location and dimensions of the heaters, you may be able to find current replacements at major RV supply houses.

Try to find out if your missing heaters have connections for gas, 12v electric, 110v electric or engine coolant heat exchanger. Also note how they are vented if they are gas type. This will give you a better chance of finding a match. Take some photos of the locations of each device and post them! good luck.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5183 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post
Picture of regis lecanu
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
quote:
Originally posted by regis lecanu:
can you give me some advise to search ?
thanks

Get a spell check program that corrects grammar too.

thanks you for your advise mister kevin.
sorry to be a foreigner not speaking english very well. May be we can speak an other language together ? what other language are you speaking ?

Picture of regis lecanu
posted Hide Post
hello Steve

thank you very much for answering me.
i fell in love with the Barth chevy 350 1973.i bought it. that's really a challenge For me to rebuilt it.
Following your advises, i can give you more informations :

the water heater i'm looking for is a BOWEN GAS WATER HEATERs models G6A2

the heater is a sol/aire furnace but i don't know exactly the model number
i will try to find it and will be back with more informations.

I will add some pictures about this Barth like you suggested me.

Thank you again to try to help me.

Régis

quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
There is a great deal of variation among Barth coaches, especially with accessories. Often, there were several options for each appliance.

If you have any brand name documentation, name plates, etc from the originals you may be able to find replacements by searching on the web.

(Since these devices are almost 40 years old, original replacements and parts probably do not exist.)

If you have details on the location and dimensions of the heaters, you may be able to find current replacements at major RV supply houses.

Try to find out if your missing heaters have connections for gas, 12v electric, 110v electric or engine coolant heat exchanger. Also note how they are vented if they are gas type. This will give you a better chance of finding a match. Take some photos of the locations of each device and post them! good luck.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forums! Don't worry about grammar - if we can't understand, we'll ask.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
I agree with one of one of our

It appears your program isn't working very well. ROTFLMAO

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I wish I could speak a foreign language - let alone be able to type effectively enough to communicate in that language.

I deal with French speaking Canadian truck drivers almost daily. They want to be able to speak in English and are always apologizing for their mistakes.

I tell em... "practice on me, I don't mind". It helps them and me. Sometimes I feel more human listening to someone trying their best to communicate to me in my tongue. It makes me feel better knowing that we broke through a language and cultural barrier - if only for a brief time.

I agree with Kevin's sentiment... you should learn the language of the land you live in. And in America it's true, we speak English. How we get there... Well, that's another thing.

I'm not sure of anything in life past my own beliefs, feelings and intentions. Hopefully Kevin was helping another member with his advice. But based on the number of PMs I've received it appears that some took this another way. I, on the other hand, give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Régis, welcome to the forums. As Rusty said, "Ne vous inquiétez pas à propos de la grammaire - si nous ne comprenons pas, nous allons demander." We'll do our best to help you along.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wish I could speak a foreign language - let alone be able to type effectively enough to communicate in that language.

Once again! Thumbs Upfor BillNY cheers
Superman

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Report This Post
Picture of regis lecanu
posted Hide Post
very nice from you Rusty.
I really appreciate it. In the same time i will try to be more understandable.

Picture of regis lecanu
posted Hide Post
Hello Bill
thank you for your beautiful note. i really appreciate it. All people are different and have their own way to express them self, I feel comfortable with that.
I'm still looking for my heater and the furnace I miss. So thank you for your support and I will be back with more precision about my research.
Regis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill N.Y.:
I wish I could speak a foreign language

Whenever I am vacationing in North Carolina, Tooling Along
I do speak a foreign language (or so it seems). Confused

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post